Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Depleted

I’m exhausted.  Last Friday I collapsed after coming home at night.  Saturday I felt nauseous knowing I had to run errands and just take my grandmother out to lunch.  Monday I got to work called my mother and cried like a little girl because I was so tired.  I can’t take it anymore.  I made an appointment with a doctor and I plan to see him at the end of the week.  I was reluctant to go into see a doctor for my melasma and get all the testing people have talked about.  First, I don’t have insurance and I am scared how much this is going to cost me.  Second, if there is something internally going on, I don’t want to be pressured to take prescription medications.  But I know that I can't keep going on like this.  And I want some answers about what is going on with my face!!!!

They may be related, my exhaustion and my melasma.  I believe for some reason that they are.  Although I have been tired much longer than I have had the melasma, I believe that as one progressed the other decided to show up as another symptom. Could it be thyroid, or adrenal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment