Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Here we go again?

Update:  I continue to do more and more research...shall we say OCD or obsessed?  I went back for another IPL and began taking Melacor about 1 month ago.  Just this week, I added apple cider vinager blot and grapfruitseed extract or GSE.  I am hoping something will work, for the love of God!  Some moments I think it has lightened with the ACV but then the light changes and I want to cry again. I changed my sunscreen from Neutrogena Oxybenzone (chemical) 100+ to a more natural Aveeno Baby with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, since I heard the chemical one is bad.  I have not gone back to Obaji skin lightening cream since I heard the FDAs in other countries banned hydroquinone because it has shown to cause cancer.  But I will admit, I went on eharmony lately and if I actually go on a date the hydroquinone is coming back!!!!

I don't know what else to do...I'm at a complete loss. 


I need to add more to the "cures" list:

Apple Cider Vinegar
GSE
L-glutamine
Micro needle roller .5mm

1 comment:

  1. Topical utilization of lemon juice is viewed as an intense Melasma Herbal Remedies that works the peeling off the harmed external layer of the skin, subsequently expelling the melasma pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete